Thursday, October 17, 2013

I miss my baby.

I am failing at blogging in a timely manner.

There are many things I am failing at right now.

Time is a serious struggle for me presently. It is only going to get worse with the loss of my house husband, which I am super happy about, yay for an end to the government shut down. Yay, paychecks. But it won't help with the too much to do, too little time problem.

This time crunch situation means I am behind on blogs, it means I have almost no new pictures of Audrey, it means I have missed bedtime and snuggle time and steps so many times in the past few weeks. It means I miss my baby. A lot. It means when I am with my baby it is all I can do not to smother her in hugs and kisses, which she hates by the way. It means I miss my husband and lazy days at home. It means I miss slow life.

BUT, things are about to get better. I have my last weekend work event and my last derby bout of the season this weekend. And, I don't have any overnight trips planned in the near future.

Bring on the family time! The snuggles, the cuddles, the walking, and the whining. I am excited for it all!

I am dreaming of family weekends at the pumpkin patch, Halloween parties, and even a date night for JT and me. Time is about to get less scarce and that makes me really, really excited.




No comments:

Post a Comment