Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Most Serious Baby in the World

Audrey is the most serious baby in the world, for real. She has serious down to an art. This has been mentioned many times. Memes have been made.

To honor her commitment to seriousness, I have pulled together my favorite serious pictures. This post is pretty long, but I think you will enjoy. Don't worry there aren't very many words.
Serious sitting up outside.

Serious in my hat and shades.

 Serious looking down at mom.

Serious eating sweet potatoes. 

Serious at six months.

Serious with my owl.

Serious at five months.

Serious in my shades, again.

Serious on Easter.

 Serious with my cousin.

Serious in my swing.

Serious at four months.

Serious in my overalls.

Serious in my car seat.

Serious with grandma.

 Seriously sleeping on dad.

Serious on my play mat.

Serious in bed.

Serious at two months.

Super serious at one month.

Serious on Christmas.

Serious on day one.



Pretty spot on, other than my name. It's Mya to the derby folks, as in Mya T. Mouse (mighty mouse).

No comments:

Post a Comment