Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stuck in Reverse

I have some videos for you.

Audrey is working hard trying to crawl. Unfortunately for her, she can only go backwards. Even more unfortunate, she is trying to go forward.

As you can imagine this results in much frustration for the little lady. She tries super hard to move forward and she just keeps going backwards. It is both sad and funny to watch.

I'm sure she'll get it figured out soon.


You have to listen to me be super annoying during this one. I mean really annoying mom voice and all, it is a cute video if you can handle me.
 

And finally just for fun, this one. Blowing raspberries is pretty much Audrey's favorite thing to do right now. She does it all the time and is very pleased with herself every time.


I understand if you do not find these videos as entertaining as we do. I think this is part of being a parent. You are way too amused by your children, evolution might have something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment