Sunday, May 17, 2015

I love giggly babies

There are few giggles as infectious as little baby giggles. The brothers have started to giggle and it is the best. They actually have been laughing for several weeks but I have been having a hard time getting them on camera.

Grandma Mary helped a mama out and got video of both brothers. Soren has an incredibly cute laugh and even better wide open mouth smile. However, he is much more discerning about what elicits giggles than Kai. However, he is quick with his smiles. Kai also has an adorable little giggle and is much quicker to laugh.

Enjoy the videos. Four month updates coming soon!



Just to give Audrey her chance to shine, here is a video my mom sent to me while I was traveling for work last week. I may have watched it 653 times and shed an equal number of tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment