Sunday, March 30, 2014

You can have anything you want if you ask grandma.

JT's parents came to visit a few weeks ago. We all really enjoy it when they visit, but Audrey love, love, loves it when grandparents are here.

I can't imagine why she is so fond of her grandparents.

She gets ALL of the attention. Usually there are toys and other gifts or treats involved. She gets to show off all of her skills to much applause and someone is always willing to play, read a book, or do whatever she wants.

I would thoroughly enjoy that as well.

This visit Audrey got to show off her swimming skills.
She got some really fun new bath toys and a new cat towel.
She helped Dad and Grandma build a doots sized table and chairs.
And played LOTS of games with Grandpa and Grandma.
It was a good visit for all. I am sure she is counting the days until we go to Madison in April.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the photos, I have not been getting my camera out nearly enough lately. Next visit I will take some photos of you with Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment