Saturday, January 26, 2013

Welcome to Audrey's Blog

I decided to create a blog so our far away family (all of our family) can keep up with our little doot doot, Audrey. If you aren't interested in the life of Audrey stop reading now, she will be the focus! I will also throw in some posts about roller derby and trout, but really it's all about Audrey.
Audrey is 9 weeks now and is changing every. single. day. She is super smiley and may have even let out a giggle or two. She loves to stand up and is super interested in all that is going on around her. Including the TV. Which means we probably need to stop watching so much TV. Shoot. She loves to play on her play mat and is crazy for her mobile. She will lay in her crib and look at the animals above her and just smile and coo. It is pretty darn cute!
She is also doing big girl things like napping in her crib and sleeping for eight straight hours. At least she has for the past several weeks. The motto in this house is every night is a new night. We don't want to count any chicks before they hatch or what have you. Our little doot doot is already getting to be a big doot doot!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about Sophie watching TV. However, I don't want to give it up! I swear, I can just see her getting ADD. (I say that tongue-in-cheek).

    ReplyDelete