Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful.

Sometimes the magnitude of the love I have for my three little people catches me off guard. Like a sucker punch to the gut, it takes my breath and causes a moment of panic. How can I love these little monsters this much.

My whole heart is in these little humans. Just walking around the world free to be shattered at a whim. I don't think about that possibility long though, instead I bask in the glow of being surrounded by such intense love. The kids, my husband. There is so much love in our crazy little home and I am so incredibly grateful.

I am so grateful that I was lucky enough to be born into the safety of upper middle class America, I am so grateful I was able to marry the love of my life, buy a beautiful house, and create three perfect people. That is a lot of wonderful right there, and sometimes it sneaks up on me and punches me right in the gut. A reminder to let the tantrums, messes, and poop go, and instead bask in this house full of love.

So much to give thanks for, so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment